225 Teudts Road, Bundanoon NSW 2578
02 4884 4262
Guideline for Visitors
- Visitors are welcome to the monastery between 1 – 4 pm Mon-Fri, and 11 am -4 pm on weekends.
- Group visitors (more than 15 people) must contact the monastery before arrival. Please report to the office on arrival.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, with cover from neck to below elbows and knees.
- Children must be supervised at all time.
- No smoking, no alcohol and no pets.
- Please show respect to monks, nuns, volunteers and environment.
- Please remove shoes when entering buildings.
- When seated, please do not point feet to the Buddha images or monks and nuns.
- If you wish to offer lunch to the monks, please bring only vegetarian food before 11 am.
Thank you for your cooperation to help us maintain the peaceful atmosphere of the monastery.